Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
1/2 cup Red Onion (Chopped)
1/2 cup fresh Thyme
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt (Divided)
4 Medium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Halves)
1/3 cup Raspberry Jelly (Seedless)
2 tablespoons Vinesation Raspberry Dark Balsamic
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
2 tablespoons Vinesation Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Add 1 Tbsp. of the Garlic Olive Oil to a medium skillet once heated add chicken to skillet and cook on each side or until done. Set to simmer and add balsamic vinegar and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes to reduce the balsamic onto the chicken
- While chicken is cooking, heat the other Tbsp. of Garlic Olive Oil in a non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Add onion and sauté 5 minutes until golden brown. Add the raspberry preserves, thyme, ½ of the sea-salt, Black pepper. Continue cooking until preserves liquefies.
- Pour sauce over chicken and simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add 1/4 tsp salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper, stirring constantly until the preserves melt.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.