Mixed Green Salad with Coconut Lemon Vinaigrette
For the Salad
- 6 C. spring mix salad greens
- 1/3 C. red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 C. fresh pineapple (1/4” chop or Canned Crushed Pineapple, drained)
For The Vinaigrette
- 1/3 C. Vinesation Coconut White Balsamic
- 2/3 C. Vinesation Lemon Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
Whisk the Coconut Balsamic Vinegar and salt & pepper. Then slowly add the oil and whisk until emulsified, about 2 minutes. This can be drizzled over salad and remainder can be stored in refrigerator.
In a bowl, top the salad greens with red onion slices and pineapple. Top with grilled chicken or shrimp if desired.
Drizzle Coconut Lemon Vinaigrette over prepared salad to taste.