Cilantro and Roasted Onion Hummus
- 1 16 oz can of chickpeas or garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons Vinesation Cilantro & Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Vinesation Garlic Olive Oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons Vinesation Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
¾ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
¼ cup roasted red peppers or red pepper relish
- Drain chickpeas. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend for 2 minutes on low, then 2-3 minutes on high until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Chop or slice thinly, the roasted red peppers and add as a garnish
- Serve immediately with toasted pita bread, or vegetables, or cover and refrigerate. Use within 3 days.