Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Balsamic Truffles
- 4 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 8.5 oz. high–quality bittersweet chocolate (35% cocoa), chopped, divided
- 1 tbsp. Vinesation Raspberry Balsamic
- ½ Shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (to roll truffles in)
For truffle base
Scald cream in heavy small saucepan. Remove from heat; Place cut up chocolate pieces into stainless steel bowl and stir in scalded cream until completely incorporated. Once that is completed stir in balsamic vinegar and ½ cup coconut. Cool chocolate in refrigerator for about one hour then take out and set out for about 2 hours until firm and moldable.
Use teaspoon to scoop chocolate and shape into ball with fingertips to about size of cherry and set aside.
Take shaped truffles, place up to 3 at a time into shredded coconut and roll around to coat.